Progressions salon spa store has won many awards over the years and one of the reasons is because they care. They ask for feedback, listen, and implement the guests’ desires. Here’s a brief list of what sets them apart from the rest:
- Guests asked for a more secure room to change into their salon gown and they put in a solid door for security
- The guest’s experience is the most important factor. To assure that they are comfortable, regulate the temperature so everyone feels comfortable
- Blankets are provided for warmth and comfort when needed
- Neck warmers are provided if a guest wants an extra special, relaxing portion to their experience
- Tazo tea was a frequently requests item and Progressions now offers complimentary Tazo tea. Served with a smile, of course
- If your torso is a little shorter than most, booster seats are provided for comfort
- Should you feel the need for privacy during your haircut for religious reasons, for example, Progressions has a private room where you and your service provider will be the only two in the room
- Not only is there an avenue for feedback, but guests provide valuable feedback and Progressions listens, making the adjustments they need to make to enhance the guest’s experience
This tells you a little about how Progressions does what they do so well. For your own experience, please call Guest Services at 301.231.8757.
Posted in Retail Products, Salon Services, Spa Services, Uncategorized
Tagged award winning, best salon, community, contribution, customer service, esthetician, facial, giving, hair extentions, manicure, Montgomery County, more volume, pedicure, Progressions, Progressions salon spa store, repair damaged hair, retail store, Rockville, Salon Today Magazine, salons and day spas, service oriented, skincare, thicker hair, top salon
Progressions salon has created a PASSPORT PROGRAM to offer active military, their families, and students of all ages a savings on services that will help them reduce stress as well as look and feel their best. All of this with no enrollment fee. We are so honored to support those that deserve our attention. Register a friend and receive double referral points for an even greater savings.
Register with Guest Services at 301.231.8757 or e-mail us at email@example.com. We look forward to seeing and providing services for you in the very near future. 301.231.8757.
Posted in Events and Promotions, Retail Products, Salon Services, Spa Services
Tagged active duty military, award winning, beauty, best salon, community, contribution, facial, give back, giving, manicure, military, Oncology Esthetics, passport, pedicure, Progressions, Progressions salon spa store, reduce stress, refer a friend, referral, retail savings, Rockville, Salon Today 200, salons and day spas, savings, services savings, skincare, student savings, top salon, war
Where has the time gone? People are talking about Valentine’s Day which is right around the corner! The team at Progressions salon spa store knows exactly what your loved one wants and needs and they have compiled a list of their favorites to choose from:
- A Progressions Gift Card provides everything you need. Any denomination, suitable for any service or product and they’ll mail it to you or your loved one directly. Quick and easy!
- Come in and pick out a beautiful piece of Anna Beck jewelry for your special someone and make her smile! $113-325
- A personalized makeup lesson to teach your Valentine the basic steps to a beautiful glowing look. $100
- If you are surprising your Valentine with dinner, remember to book a special Makeup Application and a Blow dry to complete her look for the night. $105
- Bumble and bumble has beautifully packaged a Valentine’s Day gift pack with Surf Spray, Shine On Finishing Spray, Grooming Crème, and a 4 oz. Thickening Hairspray. ONLY $48. ($66 value!)
- Try a romantic Red Currant Votivo candle. $26
- Their retail store offers Swarovski bracelets that can also unwrap to function as necklaces. Very reasonably priced. $22. They are sparkly and fun.
- A red Veond sparkle poncho/scarf makes an
excellent gift. $52.
- Another excellent gift is a Lauren wallet in magenta. $110
- Everyone would love an adorable red Missy Hat. $44.
- Red Caroline Amato sheepskin leather gloves to suit a variety of special occasions. $82.
Visit their retail store for excellent gift ideas, luxury brands and Gift Card purchases or call Guest Services at 301.231.8757.
Posted in Retail Products, Salon Services, Spa Services
Tagged anna beck jewelry, award winning, best salon, blow dry, community, esthetician, gift card, hair care products, make up application, make up lesson, Progressions, Progressions salon spa store, retail store, Rockville, salons and day spas, shop, skincare, top salon, valentine's day gift, votivo candle, wallet
January is a great time to take advantage of a less hectic salon experience. At Progressions salon spa store in Rockville, MD, we suggest you try something new, allowing a little extra time to take good care of yourself or even re-create your personal look.
Maybe there’s a facial you have never experienced. Something hydrating to offset the way winter weather dry out your skin, or a makeup lesson you have been wanting to help accentuate your new hair color, a Gelish pedicure would make your toes dazzling and take you through an extended vacation without needing attention, or a MINX manicure to add some pizzazz to a special occasion. Now is the time to make room to take care of yourself. Self-care is an important feature to implement into your daily routine for 2013.
Posted in Retail Products, Salon Services, Spa Services
Tagged award winning, best salon, cover grey, esthetician, facial, Gelish, hair color, hightlights, manicure, MINX, Montgomery County, Nancy Daniel, new style, Oncology Esthetics, one step color, pedicure, Progressions, Progressions salon spa store, repair damaged hair, Rockville, salons and day spas, skincare, special occasion, Teresa Hinton, thicker hair, thinning hair
Students can receive $20 haircuts on Model Mondays with New Talent Stylists at Progressions salon spa store. Monday, January 21, February 18, and April 1, from 10am-5pm. Limited space available so please call Guest Services at 301.231.8757 to reserve your appointment NOW. We look forward to seeing you.
Posted in Events and Promotions
Tagged best salon, community, contribution, giving, haircut, model haircut, Progressions, Progressions salon spa store, Rockville, salons and day spas, student discount, top salon